Cruising Canines Dog Trailers are available in either “Square” or “Caravan” front styles. Both options provide useful storage compartments for all your additional on-the-road needs. Take a look at the photos below and consider the difference…
Square Front Dog Trailers:
- All standard Square Front Dog Trailers come with a high quality chequer plate tack box secured to the A-frame.
- Note: chequer plate tack boxes have a 165 litre volume capacity and 1200 x 400mm floor space – plenty of room for all your dogs’ gear.
- All tack boxes feature an internal light with or without an individual light switch.
- Square Front Dog Trailers feature front “flaps” – a lockable front window offering extra ventilation.
- Add chequer plated front lining for a smarter, protective finish. This offers extra protection against road wear – applied to your custom height.
Caravan Front Dog Trailers
- Caravan Front Dog Trailers boast an intelligently designed internal tack box, so that your storage needs are addressed with style.
- All internal tack boxes are securely equipped with a lockable hatch door.
- Internal tack boxes are separated from the dogs’ compartments by a solid dividing wall – for their safety and secure storage.
- Internal tack boxes provide 1525 x 250mm of flat floor space.
- Optional upsize to a 1525 x 350mm flat floor space internal tack box.
- Hooks are secured to the solid wall for hanging leads and collars – no inconvenient rustling around for that lead!
- Caravan Fronts storage compartments also feature an internal light with or without an individual light switch.
- Standard caravan front trailers feature chequer plate front lining to the bottom of the caravan front door, or you could upgrade to full chequer plate lining.