Cruising Canines Dog Floats feature the biggest range of standard features available on Dog Trailers in Australia. Scroll down to read the full list!
- Galvanised Tube Chassis
- Choice of Caravan, Square or Gazebo Front
- Bumper Bar
- Swivel/Swing-Up Jockey Wheel
- Full Ventilation (including Rotary Vents, Shark Fin Vents)
- Full Insulation
- White 3mm Ply Ceiling
- Cable or Electric Brakes (on trailers with higher than 750kg carrying capacity)
- 200mm Solid Dividing Wall/Kickers to Bays
- Floor and Walls Completely Dressed with White Aluminium
- Rotary Vents/Spinners (one for every berth)
- Open and Closable Rotary Vent Cover
- Jumbo LED Tail Lights
- 8 LED Clearance Lights
- 8 Reflectors
- Full Internal LED Lights
- Light in Caravan Front or Tack Box
- New Sunraysia Wheels & Tyres (upgrade to Alloy Wheels available)
- Chrome Wheel Caps & Nuts
- Powder-coated Mudguards with Chequer Plate Protectors & Mudflaps
- Black Slim-line Wheel Trim (on Internal Wheel Options)
- Cabin Hooks on all Doors (externally, fit to body)
- Spring-loaded latches on internal doors
- Keyed and Ventilated T-Handle External Doors
- Designer Logo
- Custom Colour Striping
- 12-Month Warranty
Style Variation: Caravan or Square?
Cruising Canines Dog Floats are available in either Square Front or Caravan Front styles
Please see our “Square or Caravan?” dog trailers section for further details.
Cruising Canines Dog Floats are available with 2, 3, 4, 6, or 8 berths.
- 2 – 4 Berth Dog Trailers are manufactured using 6x4ft or 7x5ft sized chassis.
- Standard berth sizes are typically 1080 x 800mm, allowing for large dogs to fit comfortably, or a plenty of room for 2 or more smaller dogs.
- Trailers with Internal Wheels & Extra Width have berth sizes of 1080 x 900mm
- Custom size: Standard berth sizes may be adjusted to suit your custom requirements. Just ask us!
For further details, please contact us on 1800 71 21 41 or send us an email.